Thursday, November 5, 2009

Stella McCartney Spring 2010 Collection & My Halloween

This week went by really fast!

Today I contacted my old boss at Stella McCartney for the first time in a few months, and I looked over the new spring 2010 collection beforehand. I think the collection is absolutely brilliant, and I like almost every "look." Each look resembles modern art to me, where there is a lot of movement and interesting lines in the pieces. I also really like how Stella McCartney tailors her blazers. I was able to wear one of her blazers from the Spring/Summer 2009 collection for an event, and it fit me perfectly. These are my favorite looks from the new collection:








With that, I had a great time at Halloween this year! I dressed up as Carmen Sandiego, and attempted to steal my friend's Eiffel Tower figurine. I'm not sure if many people outside of my generation would know who Carmen Sandiego is, but my costume was a big hit. Plus my costume included constantly wearing a trench coat, so I was able to stay warm the entire night! Total success.

2 comments:

  1. Any photos of your Halloween costume? Or you in your Stella blazer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Updated now with a Halloween picture. And there's no pictures of me in the Stella blazer.

    ReplyDelete