Friday, November 20, 2009

Like A Gypsy

Well, a lot has happened since my last entry.

Last week I flew to Chicago from the Indianapolis airport, and I was interviewed by Fox News Indianapolis. The cameraman was wearing a Purdue sweatshirt, so I had to tease him a little bit. Also, this week I was able to fly to Atlanta for two days. It was my first time to Georgia, and Atlanta was a very pretty city. I got back to my house very late Wednesday night.

Last night we had our senior bar crawl for my sorority, which was a lot of fun. Each team had two team captains, and the theme was high school cliques. I ended up going to eight different Bloomington bars, ending up at Kilroys. The bar crawl was like a scavenger hunt, where each team was competing based on a points system, such as getting a certain number of points for singing karaoke at Bears or taking a picture on the statue at People's Park on Kirkwood.

On Monday I had my second exam in my sales class, which I studied for all this past weekend. Now I am at the Union computer lab trying to get all of my homework done that is due next week so that I can go home for Thanksgiving....but not until after the IU/Purdue football game on Saturday!!! I am very excited, and I hope that IU wins with an upset. We will have to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment