Saturday, November 28, 2009

Stella McCartney Knock-Offs

Having interned at Stella McCartney this past spring while I was in London, I became very familiar with her collection. For this reason, when I saw these shoes on Charlotte Russe's website just now, I recognized them immediately as Stella McCartney knock-offs. I even wrote about these shoes in one of my blog entries last spring.

The Stella McCartney pumps:


The Charlotte Russe pumps:



It's interesting the new information you are exposed to while working at various companies. While working at Earth Knowledge this past summer, I had the opportunity to post this article to the Earth Knowledge website. Not only do I think this tennis ball chair is incredibly creative, but it also is sustainable because it re-purposes dead tennis balls. I sincerely want to figure out how to construct one of these chairs myself, and I even presented about this chair in my Creativity and Communication class this semester.






No comments:

Post a Comment