Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My End-Of-The-Semester Schedule

It's finally Thanksgiving break! I drove home yesterday afternoon from Bloomington to Chicago, and managed to escape the rain. The weather in Chicago is pretty dreary, but it is still nice to be home.

With that said, I have a lot of homework to do over Thanksgiving break. Next Monday I have a paper due for my yoga class (try not to laugh). Next Tuesday I have a 15-page group paper and 15-minute group presentation for my Marketing Research class. Next Thursday I have a group paper and 15-minute group presentation for my Creativity & Communications class. Next Friday I have a group research paper due for my International Business class. It's going to be a very busy week.

The week after next I have two written finals on Tuesday and Thursday, and also a 15-page individual final paper due in class on Wednesday. I'm very nervous about how my performance on my finals will be, because I have "19 Party" for my sorority the weekend before. 19-Party is always fun, but also a lot of work. Spanning the entire weekend, there are 19 rounds of women coming to my chapter who want to rush a sorority, where each round I talk to at least three of the women individually.

Suffice it to say, I'm going to be pretty busy in the next few weeks! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment