Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back In Action

It's raining today. My roommate and I woke up this morning thinking that it must be warmer outside, since there is rain and not snow. My definition of warmer is not 33 degrees. Luckily I look at the Bloomington hour by hour on weather.com all of the time, so I was not under-dressed for the temperature. However, the funny thing is that I was wearing a white coat, holding a cup of coffee, and holding an umbrella over my head as I walked to the Union just now. When I had to sneeze, the coffee went all over the sleeve of my white coat. Typical.

I have begun all of my classes for this semester, which seem to require a lot more reading than last semester. I really miss yoga. My classes this semester are:
D302 - International Business: Operations of International Enterprises
Y335 - Western European Politics (my only PolySci class)
M405 - Marketing Strategy
M450 - Consumer Behavior
Z494 - Wells Honors Seminar in Leadership

I just ran into my friend Cale (aka the IU Homecoming King), who is sitting next to me at the computer lab right now. He says, "Peace out, Kelley School!"

1 comment: