Tuesday, December 8, 2009

While I Should Be Writing A Paper...

I am pretty sure my Marketing Research (M303) final went well today. I love when I come out of a test feeling more confident than I thought I would.

Now I'm sitting in the Union computer lab about to start typing my final paper due tomorrow for my sales class. I have outlined the entire paper, and I feel that I know what I am going to say. It actually seems like it will be interesting to write. For one of the three sections, I will be creating a dialogue between a sorority member and a potential new member, where the sorority member uses the SPIN Selling model to persuade the potential new member to join her chapter. My professor wanted us to write about a real-life situation where the SPIN model could be applied, and he seemed enthusiastic when I told him my idea to write about rushing a Greek house. Within the final paper I also was asked to write a book review of a sales book we did not read in class, so I read You Can't Teach A Kid To Ride A Bike At A Seminar by David H. Sandler. Hopefully I have a little fun while writing tonight.

As of right now, I am feeling that I am ending my semester very well, and I will be getting a relatively high GPA. Going into my Database Marketing Final on Thursday, I have a 97.5% in the class. I assume the final will be very challenging, but it is nice to have a pretty big cushion. On the same note, I have a 97.7% in my Creativity & Communications class, but I am still waiting for three more projects to determine my final grade (that class does not have a written final exam). As long as I manage to do well on the final exams in Marketing Research and International Business, it is possible for me to have all A's and A-'s this semester. I hope I'm not going to jinx anything by writing about it!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I had to remove the spam comment. I don't like spammers.

    ReplyDelete