Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sweet Home, Chicago

Well, I am back home in Chicago for a couple of days. Then I am off to Tucson until the 23rd for a pre-Christmas celebration. I am so glad it is finally winter break...even though it's only 20 degrees here! I got home around 4pm Chicago time, and I've already managed to squeeze in dinner with my parents, a little Christmas shopping, and time with some high school friends - a very productive day indeed.

Finals went well. They seemed to end really quickly, since I was done on Monday. I've never had so few written tests before (I only had three). I stayed in Bloomington until this afternoon because I wanted to spend some time with my friends and boyfriend before I skipped town for a couple of weeks. I just love the feeling of not having any more finals to worry about for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment