Monday, December 7, 2009

The first snow calls for a new update

This is my first time trying to update my blog from my blackberry. I'm sorry if there are any blatant typos!

So big news- this morning I woke up to the first snow of the year. All five of my roommates were excited except for me. Since I'm from Chicago, I'm kinda over snowfall. I like having a white christmas, but not a white walk to class. On top of that, as I was walking to yoga just now, the shortcut I usually take through Woodlawn Field across from my house was closed for the rest of the semester. So now my walks to class will be longer I suppose.

This past weekend was 19 party, which went very well. I met girls from all over, and
enjoyed talking with and getting to know all of them. I hope they had fun and weren't too cold standing outside 19 separate houses! I remember loving 19 party because I was able to see all of the houses and get to know the personalities at each.

This week is my finals week. I'm done with the semester a week from today! How scary and weird to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment