Sunday, April 4, 2010

An Easter Update

Happy Easter!

I got home this afternoon from yet another trip up to Chicago. This was my third trip back home in a month! I'm getting accustomed to a mobile lifestyle. This weekend I went home to see my family for Easter and to look at a potential apartment on the North Side of Chicago. It was fun!

I've been really busy with school lately. I've had a lot more reading this semester than I normally do, which takes up a lot of time. However, I've been trying to figure out different ways to stay healthy and fit, too, so I've been trying new exercise activities. For example, last week I took an intense yoga class with some of my sisters at a studio here in Bloomington. Then yesterday I went for a run around the track on Woodlawn Field (it wasn't a very long run, because I'm very out of shape). I've also been trying to recruit my roommates to play tennis with me, which we've done once. The weather has been beautiful, and it's fun to find ways to exercise outside.

April is going to be a really chaotic month with the Little 500 coming up. Three of my senior pledge sisters will be riding in the race, and I can't wait to cheer them on! I went to "quals" (qualifications) last weekend, and our team placed 7th. It was very fun to go out to the track at Bill Armstrong stadium and watch all four team members ride. I'm definitely looking forward to April here at IU!

No comments:

Post a Comment